Candice Swanepoel - Beauty Tips
1. Sun protection is really important for me. My face really burns and it’s not cute! My facialist gives me a really strong sunscreen, and I wear that every day, whether it’s sunny or not.
2. I leave a vanity bag always packed with my favourite stuff so it’s ready to go when I travel. I have my products that I always need: my face wash, toner, moisturiser, sunscreen and body oil - I love Bio Oil.
3. Because I’m in the ocean all the time, I use a lot of different oils and conditioning creams on my hair. In Brazil it’s very normal to take products and your brush to the beach, people dye their hair… so I take all of my conditioning treatments to the beach when I’m there.
4. When I’m on holiday, I try to take a break from make-up. If we have a night out, or go and see a band or something, I’ll do some blush and mascara - but I try to keep it really minimal.
5. Squats are the key! It’s definitely squats! They work for me if I’ve been on holiday and I feel like I haven’t done enough exercise. Even 10 make me feel better. You know what’s good - if you squat and when you come back up, you squeeze really hard. That works.